The Coosa Valley News is a local newspaper that covers the latest events and news in the area. We report on all of the happenings, including sports, arts, culture, business and entertainment. In addition to our print publication we also have a website where you can find more information about what’s going on in our community.
If you’re looking for an informative read or just want to keep up with what’s happening around town follow us on Facebook and Twitter!***
It’s hard to believe that it has been a year since the first publication of The Latest News from the Coosa Valley. We’re proud to be able to give our readers an up-to-date view on all things happening in and around Rome, AL 36544!
The latest news includes:
“30% off at Buck Rogers” – Great deals for large families or those with lots of kids! Get 30% off your purchase if you shop online today at store.buckrogers.com/promotion/?
– “New menu items at The Redwood” – You can find the perfect dish for any occasion! Enjoy a family dinner, celebrate with friends or even treat yourself to something special.
We also have upcoming events like:
– Thursday night live music from Dixieland Swingers in Rome’s downtown square on October 12th from 11 pm to midnight. Come listen and dance under the stars as we bring back another great tradition of Saturday nights in town!
As always, thanks so much for reading The Latest News from the Coosa Valley blog post series. We hope you’re enjoying it so far! Stay tuned for more updates about what’s happening around our beautiful valley soon when you ‘re not sure where to go for a great meal, event or just want some fun things to do!
– “The Latest News from the Coosa Valley” – Blog post content.
– “New menu items at The Redwood Restaurant and Pub in Rome” – New food options should be available soon.
– Thursday night live music from Dixieland Swingers in downtown square of Rome on October 12th 11 pm to midnight. Come listen and dance under stars as we bring back another great tradition Saturday nights town! As always, thanks so much for reading blog posts series Current Events about what happening around our valley lately when you’re not sure where go for good drink or just need something fun do! We hope you enjoy it .
– There’s also a new theater opening in Rome that will be hosting performances of “The Jukebox Musical” from October 17th to November 18th. We can’t wait for people see it!
– “What do you want to know about the Coosa Valley?” – Invite your friends and family come visit us during fall colors or winter wonderland season, plenty things happening around here so make sure not miss out!
– Coosa Valley is also home to the beautiful Alabama River, where you can enjoy kayaking and canoeing next door.
There’s a lot going on in our valley lately! Come listen and dance under stars as we bring back another great tradition Saturday nights town! As always, thanks so much for reading blog posts series Current Events about what happening around our valley lately when you’re not sure where go for good drink or just need something fun do! We hope you enjoyed this post about recent happenings in Rome with us here at Blog Post Title !!! #coosavalleynews